Blog Archive




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'M HEEEEEEEEERE!!!

Arizona is now housing Sydney Lyn Smith! Yay!!!!

Bad news? Yep. I'm sick. And I'm quite upset about it. I spend all night breathing with my mouth open. And when I woke up...my mouth was sooooo dry and my lips had that yucky white film around them. YUCK!!

But other than that, I am now in Arizona and I'm excited to be here! Last night after we got here, we went to eat with Natalie and Kevin at Barro's. YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I love Barro's! And then we went to Bahama Bucks! Which is this amazing shaved ice place! You can put vanilla ice cream in the bottom oof the shaved ice and it sounds weird but it is delicious! They have soooo many flavors its rediculously hard to choose!




Anyway...I'm almost all moved in. Kinda hard being here and being sick and not having my mom here to tell me what to do. Haha. Hopefully this stupid cold goes away soon! I need to go to an interview this week!!





Zuey Momma!
Nee Nee

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least you are warm, huh:-) Hope you start to feel better soon. Kris came tonight and felt bad. He was all ready to give you a bad time...you weren't here:-( Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha good thing i wasnt there then! haha love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun :) glad you made it safe.

    ReplyDelete