Blog Archive




Thursday, January 6, 2011

ReSoLuTiOnS!? Heck to the yes!

I'm so excited to start up the blog this year and actually keep it running!! There have been soooo many changes in my life in 2010 that have made me MAKE myself change and to make decisions that will actually benefit me in the future. I am really stoked to have a place where my friends and family can see whats going on in my life while I am away living the dream in ARIZOOOOOOONA! Wahoo!!
As it being the new year and all I have been thinking of some new years resolutions. I have actually been thinking about resolutions in my life...just because they have been desperately needed.

- Move to Arizona (To start over!!)
- Get involved with the singles ward in Queen Creek
- Get issues resolved at home (CHECK!!)
- Be worthy to get my Patriarchal Blessing (CHECK!!)
- Cut down the facebook time!
- Personal Prayer & Scripture time
- Prepare to go back to school

And these are only a FEW of the things that I have been pondering about lately!
While I visited my LOVERly Jessica Roussel in AZ over Thanksgiving I had planned on going on dates and going to FHE activities and church as well. What I DIDN'T plan on doing what meeting a certain returned missionary. Brock has been such an inspiration to me over the last month and still continues to be every day. My blog is names "Happily Happy" because...I AM HAPPY!!!!! And Brock is one person to blame for this. He puts a smile on my face every moment of every day and I am so grateful to have met him and to be able to have him in my life supporting me in everything that I am doing and what I want to do. I heart you Brock Fultz!

Like I said earlier I am SOOOO excited to be blogging and to keep in touch with all of you that want to know whats going on with me :) I love you all and I can't wait to hear comments and to keep in touch!

Zuey Momma Ya'll!!!!
Nee Nee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment