Blog Archive




Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sydney Time ♥

Today I have been feeling really goofy and crazy! This isn't too much of a difference from everyday, but still!! It has been a really fun! I went to Idaho Falls today and I got to spend some quality "Sydney Time". Which was very much needed!
I love "Sydney Time" I get to do whatever the heck I want with no time limits and no errands that I have to get done. So what did I do? I went SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got my nails done! I love to get my nails done :) I always wonder what the Asian people say about me...and I cant ever understand what they ask me so I just say "eh? Oh yeah sure that sounds good. Blue stars please (Smile on my face)"

Can you see the "blue sta?" "ring finga? ok yesso nicee"
As I was waiting in the drive-thru at Panda Express, (the fried rice was out...AND I WANTED SOME!!! So I waited haha) I put on my new NeRdY glasses and took pic!

Heeeeeeck yeah. Brock says they are a little too big for my face...but still cute. So its all good!!

Reminding of Sir Brock...HE'S COMING TO SEE ME!!!! I love that he is only 5 hours away for the next 3 weeks...I'm going to hate the 10 hour distance thing. :( But he will be here soon and I can't wait! He makes me smile like a fat kid staring at a chocolate birthday cake with ice cream and sprinkles!
Reminding of birthday cake....TEN DAYS and I will be the big 2-0!! whoop whoop! More "Sydney Time"? I think so!!

Zuey Momma!
Nee Nee ♥

1 comment: