Blog Archive




Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Ok, so this last weekend was the best EVER!!!!!

Brock and I decided to go to Vegas a week early because he had a lot of homework to do this week and he would be really busy doing school stuff. So on Wednesday night around midnight that we were going to VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a blast! We met in Vegas at our hotel and spent the next 72 hours together. We had so much fun. And since it was Brock's first time in Vegas we went all out and stayed out till 5ish in the morning! We took sooooooo many pictures!



We went to Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum on Sunday before we came home. It was so cool!!! We took around 200 pictures there! So all in all we took about 300 pictures this weekend! Yay for us!

Mom wants to see the Bellagio Fountain Show so bad so we took a video : ) I'm not sure if it will work or not so if not...I'll figure out a way so you can watch it on facebook or something mom. ♥



There was this cool mime that was really still on the street by the Bellagio Fountain so I gave him a dollar so I could take a picture with him. And he came to life!!





He was so cool! I tried to take a picture of these other guys but they got mad at me because I didnt pay them money. Bahaha. I'm such a rebel. lol.





























As you can see we definitely had a great time!!

Nee-Nee ♥

2 comments:

  1. cute pics.
    i want to go to madam tausuadouds!!

    also, that mime totally fah.reaks me OUT. those lips and teeth. howlie mowlie!!!!! eeek.

    what is that red guy and the tummy sitting my that KISS fella's boots? he's funny, and i can barely see him!!!!! more of him and his tummy please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its the main guy on family guy!!! thats the only picture i could get of him >:( then there was KISS and batman and iron man and a guy from HALO. bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete