Blog Archive




Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MY MAN!!


Brock Fultz everyone!! He is the most amazing guy ever! It has only been a week since I've seen him and I already miss him so much! It feels like it has already been two or three weeks being away so that is kinda hard!











His friend Charity that was in his mission in London took these pictures of him for a class! They are way amazing! It shows a really great side of him that most people wouldn't normally see I think!

He is always so peppy and fun. He is a picker upper, which is so great for me. I feel more at ease with him and I STAY happy. He has been such a blessing in my life and has made my transition with moving to Arizona a lot easier although he hasn't been with me in person. I love him so so much!

Nee Nee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment