Blog Archive




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So guess who I met?

I met Brock's family today....On purpose this time. Haha.

I got a package from Brock today that had a pair of shoes that are too small for him but too big for me so he asked me to take them over to his mom....So I did. Hahaha. And she invited me to eat dinner with them....So I did. Haha! It was cool. Not as horrid as I thought it might be! I feel like I kinda fit in...so that's good right?? I HOPE SO!!

Brock has three brothers and one sister. The order is Brock, Josh, Jake, Christiane (the sister!), and Jerrett...I'm not sure how to spell his name...His mom's name is Allyson and his dad's name is Jim.

In this picture, Brock had just gotten off the plane from London after his mission!



Josh, Christiane, Jerrett, Brock, Allyson, Jim, and Jake. :D

Nee-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment