Blog Archive




Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Skype do YOU Skype?

I have been able to SKYPE the last few days with Brock! It has been so great to see his smiling face everyday. Skyler fixed my web cam! So now you all can see me! YAY!!!! My skype name is sydney.smith12 dont ask me why the number 12 because i dont know. haha text me and let me know when you are online so we can become friends. : )

I'm kind of a creeper and I can take snapshots of Brock while we talk. Its so great to see him smile normally without pretending for a picture. The quality isn't perfect..but he's real. And I love it. And I love him.






I have about 5 more weeks until he is back in Arizona for good. GAH! It seems SO far away. I can't wait for him to be back. Then we can really start to be together. *sigh* I can just see it now....
Nee Nee

2 comments:

  1. I don't know you very well Sydney (I am Summer's age) but your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i appreciate it! its such a great way to get my feelings out and let my family know whats going on with me when i dont get to see them all the time anymore!

    ReplyDelete