Blog Archive




Monday, March 21, 2011

This is my best friend

Looking today on Facebook I saw some pictures of Rea and Tucker. I started tearing up. I miss them so so much. They really were the best part of Idaho. Being able to see them all the time was the best. Now that I don't get to see them at ALL it is really hard for me. I miss their hugs and kisses and quiet giggles. Every time I think of the movie Despicable Me, the thought of Reawynn saying "You know that funny movie? Where he says oh poop!?" "OH POOP!" makes me smile every time. She loves me unconditionally even when I wont give her my gum or my chapstick....She's my best friend.




I miss her so much.

Nee Nee ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I love to take pictures with you! I love to give you hugs! (from Rea)
    Now in her own typing.....
    tgfygfbvrytfffffghuyrtrutyugtyuytytgyt
    ytgtyttytyu5tyuttytyy7t
    gtyftygrryt

    grtghrgtgrhtytgftrttytrytyrtytyyrtry
    g
    r
    tg



    g

    ReplyDelete