Blog Archive




Friday, March 18, 2011

Tragedy Strikes Again!


"Is that a sunburn!?" You ask.
NO! It's not. It's what I get for having stupid dermographism.
I was so itchy (only on the top of my feet this time) and so I started itching. The skin on my feet not only poked up and out like a welt, but my skin also just peeled off like I had scraped them on a sharp shelf I walked past. Skin was literally peeling off as I was itching. This has only happened on my feet. Not anywhere else on my body.

So I took these pictures to show you what happened.


Yeah. It burned so freaking bad. I had to put a wash cloth on my feet so I could sleep. They still hurt so so bad. I took a shower this afternoon and it felt like a sunburn. So gay. Lets hope it doesn't get worse. Like all over my body. Yikes that would hurt.

Wish me luck eh?

Nee Nee

2 comments:

  1. :'(
    Hope it goes away soon. Peeling skin is definately not good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it only peels when i itch. weird? i think so.

    ReplyDelete