Blog Archive




Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Walgreens Walgreens...


So I had to go to Walgreens this morning to get some prescriptions and I ended up spending about an hour in there talking to Tiffani and walking around looking at all their stuff. And that is really all it is. STUFF. But it's fun to go in and look even if you can't buy. I had to get some pedialyte as well to get my electrolytes up. I need a waterbottle that will keep my water cold this summer, and I also need a fan to go in my room.....as you can see I got distracted and got cute fingernail polish....

And I was at Walmart this morning at 5...and I decided to get an Ipod Shuffle. Because I cant connect my old Ipod to my NEW computer...It's so dumb. So I just got this small one for $40.00. It's nice because it has a clip on it, and no screen that can get scratched. It's only a 2 GB but that is ok with me. Nice for workouts and road trips!

Look how cute it is!!

And this was on sale! it hooks into my computer, my ipod and it can hook into phones as well! This was a nice buy because Brock and I are always watching movies on my lap top and we can't hear anything so we have to use headphones. GAY! But now...we can hear it! WHOOP WHOOP!

My water bottle has a straw : ) hehehe and it has kept my water cold for 2 hours now!

My fan!! Super steal! It has a super powerful "low" setting so i'm sure I will be JUST fine this summer. I will be literally blown away.


2 comments: