Blog Archive




Monday, April 4, 2011

This Past Weekend....

Brock and I met in Vegas this past weekend again. It was so nice to see him after a month of long distance nonsense. He is coming home in two weeks for good! So this was our last meeting in Vegas till I fly to Salt Lake to drive home with him. I am so so excited for him to be in Arizona. He will be so close to me! It will be nice to have a relationship where we don't have to talk on the phone or Skype in order to keep in touch. SO NICE.

Brock surprised me again and bought me new shoes. : ) Except this time, he made sure that we matched each other!!! YAY!!!!!!!! He is so sweet and always gets the best deals!



His whiskers scratch my face, so he shaved : )


We stayed in our hotel the entire weekend. Our hotel was retarded and didn't have a pool...so we just watched baseball and basketball. We had some pretty sweet snacks as well. Chips and ranch dip, fruit, cereal, toast, PB&J...can't get any better than that!!


We had to use spoons to eat it haha!!

Overall this weekend was a nice way to be together with no worries. Knowing that I will see him in two weeks made the goodbye a lot easier than our last goodbye. He will be so busy with studying for finals that it will give me a lot of focus to go to work, find a new apartment, and find a second job.

I am super stressed about finding a new apartment. I am wanting to move out this month so that I am not bothering Jess and Skyler anymore. They have been super nice to let me stay here for as long as I have and I will have to find a way to repay them. But it also makes me stress on finding an apartment really soon. I don't know the first thing about finding an apartment. Brock would know, but he isn't here. So its up to me to get it done I guess. Ugh. Stress Stress Stress.

Other than that everything here is going great. Just working. I am excited to come home in May (maybe) and being able to see mom and dad.

Nee Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment