Blog Archive




Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lost.

Making a decision is really hard. Especially when you have two options that you love. And the options are completely different. I like the option I have now. More than a little. But I also have another option still lingering on..Still there to remind me. How do you make a decision? How is it possible to please everyone and hurt no one, including yourself? And what is even best for me????

Like I said, I love both of these options. And with each option is something laid behind it that is also good. I have things that I want to do with my life....I just don't know what they are completely yet. So...I guess I should figure that out before I make any other decisions...I don't know. I'm just completely lost in what I really want...but also in what I really NEED. And which will turn out like it is proposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment