Blog Archive




Friday, December 2, 2011

Well THAT was a CRAP idea.

Feeling like crap lately. I just feel so down and out of place. I don't know what i'm doing. Since the apartment fire, I just feel completely wasted of all energy and excitement. Any want to do anything. if i had a man cave...(assuming i'd be a man of course) i would go and just be there (like a man.) I feel this is my lowest lowest low. Between the fire, and boy drama, and work drama, and church drama, and family drama....i just don't know what to do. And i don't feel like i can count on anyone without being judged, or told what to do, or given that look of..."yeah that was a CRAP idea on your part. what are you DOING!?" Not like i don't think that to myself every day. I just don't like being told what i'm doing wrong in my life. I already know. And I am going to listen and take your advice into account because i care about your opinion. Obviously enough that it is affecting my decisions good and bad! but you cant be mad if i don't do it your way.
I honestly don't know how i get out of bed some days at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment