Blog Archive




Monday, January 17, 2011

BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY

Well guys, I am now NOT a "teen" Hooray! It was the best birthday weekend ever! Brock came to surprise me on Thursday night. He showed up at my house around midnight while I was sleeping and surprised me with flowers and a huge grin on his face. Plus we got to spend 4 days together since he didn't have school today :)My mom and dad knew the entire time! They are all so sneaky!!

We went swimming in Jackson Hole on Saturday with the family which was so fun! That was his first time to Jackson so of course we took pictures on the pass and also by the elk antlers in the square. They were so pretty and lit up! Good timing on our part!

I'm suuuuuuuuper sad that he's gone. But good thing I will be able to see him on the way to AZ this next weekend! Now THAT goodbye is gonna be tough. poop.

But...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!






1 comment: