Blog Archive




Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Purses, and Bags, and Arizona. OH MY!!

For Christmas, the only thing I asked for was a computer case so that my computer can stay nice and doesn't get totally ruined. So my mom thought it would be fun to make one. And we just got it done! She made the computer case itself except for the stitching of my name on it, and I made the cute bag to put the case in! She helped so much though! I'm thankful she knows how to sew! It was way cheaper and a fun bonding moment before I leave for Arizona this weekend.

Reminding of this weekend...ARIZONA HERE I COME!!!! ....and Sydney still hasn't packed. Boo. But now that the bag for my computer is done, that is where all my focus is going the next couple of days. Oh. And my oil change. That is WAY overdue.

Zuey Momma!
Nee-Nee






No comments:

Post a Comment