Blog Archive




Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 1: SNOWBOARDING!!!!



I love it. I hated it when I was younger because I was always cold. Well I still have that problem, but I have learned to work through it because, SNOWBOARDING IS FUN!!

Josh, Bri, and I met Brock in Vegas on Thursday night and we stayed there for a few hours and we all took a nap...in the car. Did this suck? Kinda more than I would have liked.

After that, we drove to Big Bear! Its a Ski Resort in California. The runs aren't as long as Targhee, but there were way more places to go. When we got there at around 9 when it opened, it was such a nice day! The sun was shining and I was totally comfortable in my 2 layers of clothing. : )



This is what happened at about 4:00 that afternoon....



And I was freezing my butt off.

Brock learned how to snowboard correctly this time and he started to learn really fast! He's pretty good now!!





Josh and Bri taught us both a lot! So, thanks guys!!



Overall this Snow Trip was a success and we're both looking to save our money to buy our own boards so we can go more often. : )

Nee Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment