Blog Archive




Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 2 & 3: SIX FLAGS!!!!

Season Pass holder around here anywhere??



RIGHT HERE BABY!!

Yeah we all got season passes. We can go whenever we have the time now! It was such a great deal! We even have a parking pass! Whoot whoot!

We went to the Manhattan Beach in L.A. But it was SOOOOOOO cold. It rained. >:( Poopie!!! So we went to Six Flags a day early.

When it was raining.

The first ride we went on is called X2. I HATED IT!!!! We went on it once, and Brock recorded it. But because there were no lines, he made me go on it a second time. I cried.

Then we went on Tatsu. And I loved it! But then it started raining really hard and it was soooooooooooooo cold and we were soaking! So we went to Bri's parent's hotel and got in the hot tub to get warmed up.

The next day we got up early so that we could beat the lines at Six Flags. We got there right after it had opened and there were already so many people there. But we never had to wait more than 20 minutes to go on a ride. It was SWEET! I loved all of it! I cant wait to go back : )



Hahahahahaha Brock's hair was so funny after GOLIATH!
It stuck straight up because of his gel.
GAHAHAHAHAHA


I wish I could upload videos on here :'( Tear, Tear.

Nee Nee

1 comment:

  1. correction!...Brock didnt make me go on X2 again...but i didnt want to wait alone. so we went.

    ReplyDelete