Blog Archive




Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear Satan.....

This week has been hard.

I have been very judgmental of myself and depressing. The sad thing is...I have nothing to be depressed about! I have it great! So why was I so retarded? It's most likely a mystery I will never be able to figure out. I'm no detective people!

I had to tell a very special person in my life a huge secret that would upset he/she very much. But I know that telling this person would help me move on completely. I have nothing on my plate that I have to worry about or regret anymore.

Thats why I have this picture with the great saying on it. "Remind me to not think of you Ever. Again." I'm done with you sucky life and bad decisions! You CANNOT get me down. I am so much better than you and I deserve to be happy!

So...Dear Satan:
SUCK IT!
Braggingly,
ME! ...you stupid douche nozzle.

But today I am participating in "A DAY OF PEACE" It's a great idea that someone came up with and sent out invitations for on facebook. Be happy! And don't say anything mean, or horrible about anyone on March 4! We should be doing this EVERYDAY not just one day. One day is better than none though! So join in! And keep your mind free of insults and hatred! You'll have a great day and feel better about yourself as well. Being selfless is the best way to be.

And just like everyday....

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

As always...
Nee Nee

1 comment:

  1. LIKE.

    love you girl. and dont forget the only one that matters loves you more than you can even fathom...even with all of our flaws! xo, nellierae

    ReplyDelete