Blog Archive




Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sleeeeeeep Over.

Jarrett, Christiane, and I had a movie night while their parents were at the temple on Friday night. It was so fun! We were going to watch Despicable Me, but they couldn't find the dvd. I was sad since I even wore my Minion shirt. : ( Poop.

We made a QT run in the middle of watching Percy Jackson because we were getting sleepy.
NO SLEEPING FOR US!

After their parents got home Jarrett went to sleep and Christiane and I came back to my place to have a sleepover so that I wouldn't be alone while Jessica and Skyler are in Vegas this weekend for their anniversary. We watched Fantastic 4, ate some popcorn, and fell asleep on the couch. It was pretty fun for not being much of a party : )


Yeah we rock it in our NeRdY glasses...


Nee Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment