Blog Archive




Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Laugh it out!

Tiffani and I were looking at "texts from last night" .com and also some other funny websites like that last night and we came across these super great pictures. Thought you'd all enjoy them!

Still hungry? Yeah...I didn't think so...



But I really had to go officer! It really would have been a mess in my undies if you know what I mean!



And you did this HOW????



I had the best workout today. My neck was so sore from looking up at the
TV screen in front of the treadmill...



What the!? That horse isn't even real!



poor poor obese man...



First thought..."lazy much?"
Second thought..."why didn't i think of that!?"



"Potty Putter"...Merry Christmas dad!!



It was so important I couldn't wait till I got home to post it! Ok now..Where's the facebook box??


1 comment:

  1. ...and now I am laughing out loud!!!!! Thank you, I so needed a good hard belly laugh tonight!
    Love you, kissy, kissy

    ReplyDelete