Blog Archive




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Design Dilemma

So something crazy happened and my cute cupcake background got deleted. I found it again but was wanting something different. So I googled around and found a place where I can design my own background and it tells me exactly HOW to do it!! I got so addicted. I have about 7 new backgrounds that I made and I can choose from! I had one background on but I wasn't so sure about it so I decided to make more today. And I found one that looks just like my personality! I love it! I can't believe how my blog has transformed now that I have put more of my personality into it. I enjoy going to my blog and reading my own posts because it's such a happy environment for me! I could just listen to my music and look at my pictures all day!! Too bad that is wasting time right? I really hope that you all enjoy the new design! Keep checking back with me every day! There are new posts every day for the most part. And this summer is going to be getting really crazy intense since Brock will be home and I will hopefully be working 2 jobs and possibly going to school part time!

If you want to check out the link and create your OWN HAPPY PLACE, go to this link : )
and just click on tutorials! It's so fun and easy! A great lazy day project.

Nee Nee

2 comments:

  1. i like all of your designs! looks awesome! i like how you did your sidebar with pics too. im going to have to spend some time tring to figure it all out. looks complicated!! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did my pictures on the side on picnik!! and then i just posted them in here. it was so easy!

    ReplyDelete