Blog Archive




Friday, April 15, 2011

Riddle me this...

Why do ALL old Mexican women wear these shoes? Usually with tight black leggings as seen here? Or with pants that DO NOT match the shoe's style? Also seen here..



It's funny that they turn around, look at you, and start talking Spanish while they glance back at you, and that I take pictures of their ugly sense of style while they talk about me. Ha. Especially the skin tight boob shirts with the colored bras underneath (But not really "underneath", because you can see the bra. Quite well actually). Gag me.

So...

Dear Mexican Grandmothers:

Cover up like a grandma should, and stop wearing these ugly hooker shoes.
Also, quit talking about me in Spanish because one of these days...I am going to learn your language...and talk back to you in it.

Please and Thank You,

The White Chicana Standing In Line Behind You.
Every. Day.

2 comments:

  1. remind me never to wear ugly shoes or pants or clothes around you! apparently i need fashion tips. because i like their shoes! also, what if this is all they had to wear!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i'm just stating a fact that all hispanic women wear these types of shoes. the open toe, open back heel type thing. some CAN be nice. I just think its funny that they all wear them!

    ReplyDelete