Blog Archive




Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOW What A Week...

This week started out with me going to check out an apartment in Gilbert. And thank goodness I liked it! So I am going to be moving out of Jess and Sky's house this week sometime, which will be good so they can be married haha.

Then on Tuesday I flew to Utah to see Brock and bring him home to Arizona. The plan WAS to drive his car back around Thursday and then go golfing with his parents on Saturday and move me into my apartment that weekend as well....and as you can tell...the word "WAS" explains that our plans didn't go exactly as we had hoped.

While on the airplane I flew over the GRAND CANYON!!! I have never seen it before, so to see it up above for the first time was such a good way to do it! It makes you realize just how big it really is....it's HUGE. Like...so so big. I was amazed. I was like a fat kid eating cake. In Love.


I was so excited that they had Dr. Pepper on the airplane!! And they serve pretzels! Mini ones!! I almost asked for another bag...it was my breakfast : )


Summer and her kids got to pick me up at the airport and spend the day with me!! It was so good to see them all. It will be a long time before I see them again. We went to lunch at Jimmy John's with Brittany which was so so fun! I love that place..I need to find one in AZ so I can eat it again. Addy asked me if the next time I see them will be when Brock and I are getting married. Haha! I said probably. She seemed surprised...hahaha.



Since we were planning on driving back home, we had to try and fix Brock's car. Note: TRY.

Every. Day.

And it still ended up not working. Boo on that stupid car! But we got to walk around campus and hang out with his friends one last time before we left so that was good. Since we had to stay longer than expected, we went grocery shopping so that we wouldn't die of starvation. We got sandwich stuff, chips, and Peach O's. And I am the best sandwich maker ever. Two for Brock, one for me.





Since we had a lot of down time, we played Halo 2, and watched movies the whole time. Brock had to beg me to play Halo, but we actually ended up playing for about 5 or 6 hours. And I still suck. BUT! I can actually move around without running into walls and trying to get out of a corner for 20 minutes. hahaha.


Overall we had a great week! And now we are back in Arizona for good! Back to work and back to life. Except it is better now. I get to see him every day. EVERY DAY!!!!!!!! And I get free food at his parents house : )



I guess we will see what happens in the next couple of months!

Nee Nee

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that you made it back!!!! So did you move into your new appt??? Roomies?? BED??? just wonderin all the details!!! love ya and miss you ne-ne!!
    HERM

    ReplyDelete