Blog Archive




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SOS

Looking for apartments is taking over my life right now. It SUCKS. I found a couple in Queen Creek that I was really excited about. I talked to my mom about them and I felt really confident about them....Then I talked to Brock. He asked me how much, and when I said about $700, he told me that it was a lot. And I know that. But there aren't many CLEAN, and SAFE apartments around that are inexpensive. I know that I don't have a lot of money, but I don't have any other choice. I have to move out in a month.

I now feel like crap about the apartments that I found and don't know what to do. Again. Also, finding a roommate is JUST as hard as finding an apartment. Because I don't know a lot of people, and because the people that I have asked about being my roommate haven't even text or called me back, I can't make any decisions at this point. There is NO easy way out of this. Except to go back to Idaho/Utah. And I don't want to do that. At all. First of all, because I hate it there, and second, because Brock will be JUST getting back to Arizona. I'm in a tough one and I just can't seem to figure it out.

Help me someone. HELP.

Nee Nee

1 comment: