Blog Archive




Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The New Place Part 1...

So you all have been asking me to post things about my new apartment. Well I am still kind of a mess right now. I for some reason have no desire to decorate or put things away to make it "home" I am so stressed about finding a job to PAY for this place that I honestly don't want to do any of it.

Here are a few things that I HAVE worked on...still not on the walls yet though.




This is my room....without all of my stuff in it ha...more to come when I actually have a room to show. I will also put picture of the rest of my place : )

The cool lantern came with the room haha. I don't have a regular "light". So this is what I have. It plugs in the wall...bahaha. $400.00 a month and I don't have a regular light. Wow. Ha.

My roommates have cats...this one...LOVES my room. It has some sort of obsession with it!! I can't get it to leave me alone! Even when I go to the bathroom!!

Today I didn't work and I have been really stressed out trying to find a job, so I went to one of the TWO pools I have and relaxed, swam, tanned...it was nice. But back to reality now. : (
It is 97 degrees here right now so I am getting SUPER tan bwahahahaha all you Idaho/Utah suckers!!

Nee Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment