Blog Archive




Friday, July 1, 2011

W.T.F. Vent # 2

Stop. Just STOP.

Your gestures are really nice, but you are just annoying the heck out of me. I loved you. I really did. And at one point I wanted to be with you forever. But I took a step back and realized that I deserve better. I deserve to be treated with respect and love. Not ignorance and lust. You sent me flowers. My favorite. And I loved them, they were beautiful. But I loved them because they are my favorite. Not because you sent them to me.
Everything you are doing is too much, too late. You are overwhelming me. And from the previous post you KNOW that I don't have time to deal with you right now. I will always have a place for you in my heart. Always. You are a special guy. Always have been. But you have a LOT of work to do on yourself. Let's name some: Confidence, Self-esteem, Timing, Spiritual growth, Clarification of wants (for yourself not about me), and last but CERTAINLY not least, Health issues (ps your cousin knows.)
You comment on my things, you text me multiple times a day, you call me, you tell me you love me, you send me flowers...all of these things you should have been doing while we were together. And they would have been greatly accepted. But i'm over it. It is over. Done. Finished. I will always be here if you need help, or if you need someone to talk to. But we can't be friends. You can't handle it. And we will never be together again.

People aren't destined to be together. Life is based on our decisions, not on fate and destiny.

Move on with your life. Finish school. Get a great job. Find a girl. And spend every waking moment trying to make her happy. Because you never know when she'll say "You didn't even try."

No comments:

Post a Comment