Blog Archive




Monday, September 26, 2011

OK PEEPS!


YAY BLOG POST!!!!!!!!!!!
haha. It has been so so long. But I have seriously had nothing but horrible, terrible, no good, very bad things to say. And NO one deserves to listen to it. SO! haha.

I'm in Tulsa, and I am really enjoying it right now. It has been a hard adjustment, but I am meeting some really great people from work and also from church. I am still shy and get scared to go and hang out with people I don't know, but I really just need to suck it up. So I have met an awesome guy named Ben Dupuy. He is one of the most talented guys I have ever met! He writes poetry that is just insanely good and inspirational. He wants to be a pastor, and I am going to be his friend for a long long time. HA! Seriously though, I can't imagine Tulsa being any better of a transition without Ben to help me along. He has introduced me to the "hipster" lifestyle of hanging out at cafe's and paying attention to life and the greatness it brings. And although we deal with horrible customers at Bed Bath & Beyond, he always sees the positive in them and I truly look up to him in that way as well as others. He not only does poetry, but he plays the guitar and can sing like no other. AMAZINGGG. He has even showed me some awesome music by Damien Rice, and Mumford & Sons. I love it! Also...he sang this song called "I don't feel it anymore" by William Fitzsimmons and Priscilla Ahn. My heart melted. Seriously. This kid could go places. Seriously could be one of my best friends ever. He even likes Purple Glaze!! We pick up our mugs on Wednesday! WHOOP WHOOP!


I love this kid already. Seriously. But if you want to read his poetry (which I highly suggest...), I have his blog on the right hand side of my blog. Its called "Black Shirts and Useless Words".

Well! That is really all that has been going on...but I'm sure there will be more people. : )
I have missed you all, especially the family.

P.S. I noticed while proof-reading this post that I said "seriously" a lot...But SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!! I'M SERIOUSLY NOT JOKING HERE! IT'S SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!! Ok I'm done. Ha :D
Nee Nee

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYA!! I'm so glad you are back!!! LOVE YOU TONS!! Sounds like this kid is just what you needed! Positive people are always good people to hang out with! SERIOUSLY!! haha. love you ne ne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin! APPROVED. Ben you are a good guy and I love the light that you shine...high five!

    ReplyDelete