Blog Archive




Friday, December 2, 2011

The Month of November.

This is just a little recap of a verrrrrrrrry trying month.
The fire was on November 1, 2011.

This is after Nellie & Kenner got there...mostly put out. I was too dumbfounded and scared to take pictures when it was really big. I wasnt sure I wanted to remember it that well...

This is all of the stuff we got out of the apartment.

So so sad.


Different colors in the carpet where some boxes had been sitting.

Our tub.

Ours is the second floor.

The fire originated on the second floor where there..isn't a second floor anymore. Ours is right behind that apartment.

My bedroom...

Glad that chapter is over..still getting the aftershocks..but overall i'm glad that its over. And i'm grateful for my sister. Every. Single. Day.

♥ ........
Nee Nee.

No comments:

Post a Comment