Blog Archive




Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just A Few Things!


WOWZA!!!

A lot has happened!!

But the highlights are as follows:

-BROCK IS IN TULSA!!
I am SOOOO excited. I didnt realize how much I missed him! Our relationship is completely different than it was before! And its a good change! Granted, we were apart for nearly 5 months without seeing each other and I had A LOT going on here with the fire and everything, so the "honeymoon stage" i'm sure will wear off so we're not so lovey dovey...but seriously...I love this kid. Who moves halfway across the country to be with you?? I don't know what I would do if i didn't have him here with me right now. I need an ear to blab to about everything : )

-I'M 21!!!!
21 years has TOTALLY flown by! I don't even know where it came from!!! I have to get my license renewed now that I'm 21. YIKES! I hope I dont have to take a test. I'd MAJORLY FAIL!

-I WENT TO DISNEYLAND!! ( And Newport Beach! )
Dayton, Ali, Josh, & Bri all were going to Disneyland and invited Brock and I. We were so lucky that they were going on the first weekend I've had off since I've been in Tulsa!!! It was such a blast and it was good getting back together with that whole gang. I missed them! It was different than it was when I was in AZ. I felt more a part of the group this time, which I was worried about!! Here are some pics!!























NeeNee





No comments:

Post a Comment