Blog Archive




Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The New Place Part 2...

Brock came over to my place today after work. While I was busy hanging up frames, he fell asleep. Tired lil' guy!

After I let him sleep for about 2o minutes we went to work out at my 24 hour fitness center. He was stoked about this place haha. We did arms and chest today...I can't even lift my arms up to turn off the light switch. OUCH!


So here is my wall I've been working on the past couple of days...painting frames to match my bed a little more...make it feel more like home. I still have a bunch of stuff in the way, so you cant see my whole room yet, but just thought I would let you see what I've been doing.


Nee Nee

3 comments:

  1. you look so tan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha thanks!! i've been out in the sun!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good girlie! P.S. U SUCK! i hate that you are tan......you sure are beautiful though! I am loving all of these posts and OMY GOSH...I am in love with the place you get to place softball....SO JEALOUS!!!! i can't even tell you how jealous i am.......Jealous times a thousand......love you good luck with the job thing!!!! Tell brock hi!

    ReplyDelete